We have a specific routine of care and stimulation for each child to ensure their developmental milestones are on track.
As a Volunteer, you are expected to uphold our standard of care and protection of The Almond Tree babies and children.
Volunteers must go through a vetting process and specific training with The Almond Tree to work with vulnerable babies and children.
The Volunteer Training will equip you in the following ways:
- You will understand the background of the home
- You will understand the type of children that are in our care
- You will understand your role and part to play
- You will find purpose in your service as a Volunteer
- You will know the Do’s and Don’ts
- You will be confident
- You will be able to answer questions the public may ask you about the home
- You will be a positive representative of The Almond Tree in our local community
There are various ways to get involved, you may have a certain skill set you wish to offer to The Almond Tree.
For example: a handyman, bookkeeper, doctor or therapist, teacher, organizer or sorter.
If you would like to Volunteer, send a motivational letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the volunteer application form.
Note: We cannot guarantee a volunteer position, applications are assessed according to the skills needed for the operation at the time of application.