Jukebox Trivia Quiz Night with Paul Rotherham
Date: 15 September 2018
Time: 18h30 for 19h00
Venue: Grassrootz deli 25 Webb Street Benoni
The Almond Tree Charity Golf Day
Network with the Best of the Best for a good cause. All funds raised will contribute to the growth and expansion of The Almond Tree projects and programs.
Location – Ebotse Links Golf Course
02 October 2018 – 09h30 Registration for 10h30 Tee off.
Ride for a Purpose – Telkom 94.7 Cycle Challenge 2018
Date:18 November 2018
The Almond Tree has 29 babies in our care. Funds raised will enable us to expand our home to an additional 10 babies and offer employment to an additional 5 caregivers. Our goal is to raise R780 000.
Using the Cycle Challenge as your platform, you can make a difference by raising awareness and funds for The Almond Tree and inspiring others to do the same.
How it works:
- Register and pay your entry fee R504.50 – https://events.primedia.co.za/index.php/eventSite/2018-telkom-947-cycle-challenge-2018-2018-11-18
- Send your personal reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org – you will be loaded onto The Almond Tree Cycle Challenge Charity Team.
- A fundraising platform has been set up on GivenGain – You can start your own fundraising group and encourage your friends and networks to support your ride for The Almond Tree.
Follow this link: https://www.givengain.com/e/947cyclechallenge2018/ click on the button “start fundraising” to set up your fundraising platform, find The Almond Tree on the list of charities. All funds you raise will be redirected to The Almond Tree.
Challenge other riders on your team to fundraise with you – keep an eye on the leader board and see who can raise the most funds for the charity.
- If you would like to brand your cycle gear with The Almond Tree logo – contact Zina for more information.
On Race Day:
- Registered Charity Teams will receive a preferential start time between 08h16 and 08h40. (subject to change)
- Cyclists with an earlier start time can start in their allocated time or join the Charity Team start time.
- Race packs will be packed for the Charity Team and will be available the day before the Telkom 94.7 Cycle Challenge Expo opens to the public.
If you need assistance with setting up your platform or have any questions, please email: email@example.com or contact Zina 065 300 2601.